Things I learnt In 2011
Posted December 30, 2011on:
Y’all can agree with me that the year 2011 lasted less than a month! Cuz swear down; 1/1/11 was just like yesterday. No?
2011 for me, started on quite a sour note; My first break up. My very first year in Med School. I was too ecstatic to start school; right now,I wish year 2015 could just be equal to year 2012. Just Basic Medical Sciences and I’m already tired. I wonder what will happen when I get to the clinics.
All in all, 2011 turned out to be a good year for me. I lost my wallet twice, lost my phone and other personal stuff I can’t divulge here…Let’s just pray for a better 2012
I was gonna do lists like….The highs of 2011…Flops of 2011.. Music and stuff but Im too lazy. I’m gonna write on the things I learnt in 2011. Enjoy J
- Nobody ever seems to believe the saying that what you don’t know cannot kill you.
- Twitter hype is not it. See what happened to ELI. People that were tweeting and retweeting. How many people showed up for the show? Or the songs that I wasted MBs to download and the songs turned out to be *bleh* -_-
- You people that were claiming “I’m voting for GEJ and not PDP” can you see yourselves now?
- Tonto Dikeh’z zide eye reignz supreme
- Never Trust a tailor.
- Anybody can rap o! Look see; “Only MC with the MB! BS!” #Sweggggg
- T go for ‘Koko concept’ and ‘Redeem Unpluck’ is a must.
- Truly. Age is just a number. See Mazi Oracle
- Singing nonsense can take you places. Like D’banj said; “you don’t have to make sense” And D’banj made no sense. But guess who’s living the G.O.O.D life.
- You don’t need pubic hair to make babies. Wizkid can tell you his story.
- How to know you’re a twitter celeb; People write poems for follow backs; “Roses are redYour hair is purple I will do anything for you Just follow me back”
- Yes. Its that bad.
- 14 years!!!!
- Being a Unilag girl is not easy. The Stereotyping + Generalization is too much. Thank God I’m a Medilag girl
- Anyone that advices you to study medicine doesn’t love you.
- Eveything is now sexual
- Ugwu Leaves >>>>>>>>>>>
- Tears now come in the shredded form. You can treat this by drinking Orange Jews. I wonder what Orange Jews taste like
- Being an Ibadan Indigene is not easy. We always take the Jabs. Especially Ibadan girls (=^_^=).
- Someone somewhere is always forming a BC. A New year BC is coming your way.
- Don’t be with someone you cannot laugh and joke with. Laughter is the best medicine.
- Twitter remains a serious issue. You are your tweets no matter how much you deny it.
- If you’re a Med Student, Never let your lecturer know that your father is a doctor. The famz will be too great. That is how many anatomy HOD called my father when I failed my CA.
- Haters are always gonn’ hate
- Live your life while you can. Don’t have to wish you did something while you had the chance. I wish I had more fun in year 1.
- Leave before you are left.
- Your DMs are not so safe. Keep your naked pictures of twitter.
- There are too many talented Nigerian youth. I wish I could do something with my hands. What is your talent?
- Don’t sleep with another girl’s boyfriend. Na ata gigun get you oo!
- It’s a crime to be fat and ugly. People are too insensitive. Don’t call them fat; call them heavy boned. Don’t call them ugly; call them tending towards the unfine axis.
- You can be a cool virgin. See the toxic virgin.
- There are still some good Nigerians. I forgot my wallet on a bus and a kind man brought it to my school for me.
- There are P setters and there are P setters. There are P setters. The actual P setters don’t make noise about setting P. I know this
- Weed over Alcohol any day. Alcohol can get you into trouble. Weed makes you stupid. I prefer stupid.
- If you ever have to get married. Don’t rush things. I know why I’m saying this. *cough* Mer *cough* see *cough* John *cough* Doe. I did not mention names o!
- People can claim!! Even somebody living in Epe will be complaining about the Lekki toll gate.
- Festac is a country on its own – Farstac
- Don’t be a weist
- Twitter is not just for setting P. See what happened to D’banj or Odinabarbie or Tweetoracle – He was offered 3 million naira for his twitter account. Don’t put chewing gum in your eyes people are making a living off witter.
- Fela lives forever! He’s a bawse like that.
- What did we learn from G/Qadhafi tho?
- Don’t blame Boko Haram. Why can’t our government give us good security?
- If you have to steal your daddy’s credit. Steal wisely.
- You can never be too stupid. See Vic O vs Speed Darlingtion – Battle of the stupids. We await Vic’s new album. The Murder Fuckers.
- I am a bloody addict
- This just came in….To get HIV all you need is 12 thrusts
I learnt many more things sha. What did you learn in 2011??
PS. This is obviously my last post in 2011. I want to say thank you to all of my awesome readers and supporters. Y’all made my 2011. Hope to see you all in 2012. Hope you had a blissful 2011. Hope your 2012 will be more bliss filled.
Im also looking for guest writers o!! Inbox me @ email@example.com No spam please.
Thank you for coming and please share your thoughts and don’t forget to feel your boobies! I love you all!!